Non-Clog Centrifugal Vertical Submersible Centrifugal Sump Slurry Pump
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SP SPR
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Material: High Chrome
- Seal: Gland Packing Seal
- Trademark: CM
- Origin: Hebei Baoding
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump
- Certification of Origin: C.O., Form a, Form E, Form F
- Installation Position: Adjust
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709990
The SP series submerged vertical slurry pump are vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps submerged in sump during operation. They are designed for delivering highly abrasive, large particles and high density slurries. These sump pump have no need of any shaft seal and sealing water. The pump casing of type SP submerged pumps are made of wear-resistant metal. The wear parts are made of high chromium for the SP series and are rubber lined for the SPR series.
Sump Slurry Pump Specification:
SP series solid vertical slurry pump
solid vertical slurry pump
65QV-SP series solid vertical slurry pump
Cast iron and customized
Blue and adjustable
Belt or coupling
Soft packing seal or mechanical seal
Single stage pup
Standard or Nonstandard
Mine, coal industry, power station
Abrasion resistant, no clogging
Sump Slurry Pump parameter:
Sump Slurry Pump Application:
The SP series solid vertical slurry pump are suited for handling abrasive or corrosive, dense slurry with large particle size, SP (SPR) sump pump are mainly applicable to transport abrasive, coarse particle, high concentration slurry. They are widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building materials, environmental protection and other departments
1.Widely used for electric power.
2.Widely used for building materials.
3.Widely used for metallurgy.
4.Widely used for mining.
5.Widely used for coal.
1. How to get our quotation in time, pls answer following questions:
1)What liquid do you transfer? Oil, Water, Food or Corrosive Chemical liquid, with solid particle or not, and so on~
2) What's the flow or capcity (m3/h, L/m)?
3) What's the discharge head (m, feet, Mpa, bar )
If you do not have any request, we will do as our normal standard.
4) Contact us to get the quotation
3. MOQ: 1set
4. Package: Standar export Plywood Case or Styrofoam with Carton
5. Shipping ways: By sea, By air, By express
6. Lead time: 3-15days
7. Term of payment: 100% T/T, Aliexpress, L/C, Westunion
8. Warranty Period: One year, except spare parts
9. Why choose CHENMING: More Than 20 years experiences manufacturer
Good quality with competitive pirce
Professional after-sales service
10. Warranty Period:
1) Please operate according to pump productdescription. If you have any questions of pumps, kindly contact us, we willofferyouthe mostprofessional and the best service.
2) We guarantee our products for a period of ONE YEAR from date of dispatch from our factory (The warranty doens't apply to wearing parts).
Company information :
Hebei Chen Ming Pump Co., Ltd. is located in Hebei Province, Anguo, specializing in the production,sa les, service pumps and development .
Hebei Chen Ming Pump Co., Ltd. has an excellent design team
and a highly efficient management team. We have strict internal management system and experienced
technical staff. In addition, we have set up, including the R & D department, production department, sales
department, service department, including several departments. We always adhere to the "innovation,
reputation and quality" spirit. Also, our company has won the trust and praise. We look forward to a win-win basis, from home and abroad to find a good partner, create brilliant future.